NY Fashion Week Update
September 11th, 2012
Marc Jacobs- Spring/Summer 2013 Beauty Look
NARS Cosmetics and their experts have a long list of shows they do, but a few are particularly on my radar like yesterday's Marc Jacobs. Here's what you need to know.
Lead Artist was François Nars, NARS Cosmetics Founder & Creative Director , himself was the 'uber-expert' in charge.
TREND: Glowing skin
LOOK: “She’s a typical Marc girl,” said Nars of the beauty look. “Very New York City, very chic, very interesting.”
Below are the key products used to create the exclusive look:
· Sheer Glow Foundation
· Radiant Creamy Concealer (New for Spring 2013!)
[Sorry, you will need to wait. It won't be available in the US until Feb. 15 2013 .]
· Light Reflecting Setting Powder - Pressed (New for Spring 2013!)
[Sorry, not available until Feb. 2013.]
· Pandora Duo Eyeshadow
· Portobello Duo Eyeshadow
· Key Largo Duo Eyeshadow
· Mambo Eyeliner Pencil
· Via Veneto Larger Than Life® Long-Wear Eyeliner
- Bali or Bengali Eyeshadow (on brows)
- Larger Than Life Lengthening Mascara
- Larger Than Life Volumizing Mascara
- Floralies Satin Lip Pencil - Pressed (New for Spring 2013!)
[Not available in US until Mar. 15 2013]
All products, except where noted, are available at http://www.narscosmetics.com.