Clinique’s New Spin Doctor
July 17th, 2014
~~ Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush .
One of the most notable and effective skin care systems gets a mate: Clinique's new Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush meets its 3-Step-System. It only makes sense that Clinique combines an incredible cleansing duo to get the job done, impeccably.
Here's what you need to know about the Clinique System:
- Its angled brush targets and contours areas of the face that are normally hard to reach, like around the nose, hairline and chin
- There are 35,ooo tufted doomed tip bristles to remove dirt and other impurities/pollutants without scratching the skin
- There are two types of rounded bristles to deliver a custom cleansing experience. The green bristles are shorter and firmer to clean the t-zone, while the white bristles are longer and softer to clean areas like the cheek.
- It is recommended that the brush heads be replaced every three months
- It makes 10,000 sonic movements per minute
- The brush contains silver strands that are used as an antimicrobial in all bristles
- I love that there is a Self Timer that automatically turns off after 30 seconds
It retails for $89.50 and currently available online ONLY at Clinique.com. It will hit Clinique counters nationwide on August 15th, 2014.