Eve Marx Debuts Her Version of “Fifty Shades of Grey”
November 15th, 2012
A book party.
Eve Marx, the wonderful and witty contributing editor for My Beautyberry, has just launched her naughty new novel, "Beddington Place". I can't wait to sink my eyes into this entertaining book, especially to see if I recognize anyone! So happy to have her contribute, be sure to read her latest beauty article.
Here's what one reviewer had to say, "I enjoyed the delightfully privileged and dirty lives of the Bedford residents."
Five Things You Didn't Know About Eve...
1. There's almost no food I don't eat
2. I never wanted a Chihuahua, but this one I adopted from the Westchester SPCA in Briarcliff has won me over completely
3. I have a lot of the classic Scorpio personality and tendencies, but not ALL of them
4. My favorite books as a child were "Mrs. Piggle Wiggle's Magic," by Betty McDonald; "Rascal," by Sterling North; and "The Little Prince," by Antoine de Saint-Exupery. I especially like the line the fox says to the little boy, which is, "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." My thoughts, exactly.
5. There aren't 5 things. Everyone knows everything else.
Eve and I at Thursday night's book sigining at Ebba in Katonah- so much fun!